These booking terms & conditions, including any revised booking terms & conditions that we may post from time to time, state the terms & conditions under which Endeem Mara Resort (“Endeem”, “we”, “us”, “our”) will provide hotel accommodation to you (“you”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- You can make a booking by using our online reservation system or via other channels.
- In order to secure your booking you are required to provide a 50% deposit payment or depending on your applicable accommodation rate. Rooms are subject to availability and any applicable taxes and/or service charges as advised during your booking process.
- In accordance with the rules and regulations of the resort, all Kenyan residents have to provide a valid proof of identification (passport or national ID) to avail resident rate.
- To confirm reservation, we will require a 50% deposit based on the total amount of the booking, and balance payment is due 45 days prior to arrival at the resort. Full payment is required for bookings made 45 days prior to arrival.
- All payment shall be made by bank transfer to our company bank account, net of bank fees, or using our online credit card payment gateway.
- All charges have to be settled upon check-out at the latest. If for any reason you do not pay the charges (or any part of them) upon check-out, then you acknowledge and agree that we may charge the outstanding charges, if applicable, to your credit card without prior notification.
Cancellation / Amendments / No-show
- If you need to change or cancel your booking, it is your responsibility to notify us of such a request. Endeem must be notified via email. The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
- Cancellations, amendments to your booking and/or no-shows will be charged in accordance with the applicable Endeem policy for your accommodation, as advised during your booking process:
60 to 40 days: 20%
39 to 20 days: 50%
19 days prior to arrival, no show and under stay: 100%
- You acknowledge and agree that, if applicable, we may charge the fee for the cancellation or amendment of your booking and/or no-show to your credit card.
Check-in and Check-out Times
- Endeem’s standard check-in time is 1200hrs and check-out time is 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out will depend upon availability of the room at the time of arrival or departure. An additional fee may be applicable and will be advised at the time of booking.
- Due to safety reasons, the latest check-in time is 1900hrs.
- Please note that in case of under-stay, the resort will charge for the full stay reserved and booked unless otherwise specified in the cancellation policy of your booking.
Taxes and Local Levies
- Your booking may be subject to taxes and local levies. As a result, you will be required to pay such fees and taxes (including but not limited to VAT) as applicable and in accordance with the existing legislation or any legislation that may be introduced in the future.
- Only those persons stipulated on the booking form may reside in the resort as guests. Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes. The number of people staying in the room must not exceed the maximum capacity agreed during the booking process.
- Endeem regrets that no pets are allowed on the entire property.
- Personal safes are provided in all rooms. It is strongly recommended that they are used to store valuable items such as passport, cash, jewelry, mobile phone, camera etc.
- Any valuables left at the property are the guest’s sole responsibility. Neither Endeem nor the staff can be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage to resort property, furnishings, fittings or equipment (including, without limitation, linen and towels), caused by you or by any of your visitors. Amounts required to remedy any damage caused will be charged at your sole expense.
I/We agree to the above conditions and do hereby agree to the application of the above Booking Terms and Conditions to our reservation.